Strong, durable and an affordable alternative to traditional cladding materials, Aluminium is becoming increasingly popular. A more lightweight, high performing material without compromising on quality.
Aluminum Features + Benefits
- Superior quality, strong and durable.
- Lifespan of 40 – 60 years dependent on location.
- Pre-painted aluminium offers consistency of colour and appearance.
- Ideal for projects with multiple stages and varied tender packages. This is due to the coil coating process which is able to replicate finishes across different batches.
- Perfect for more sustainable developments. In production, uses less energy and water than most other building materials.
- The PVDF liquid paint allows for expanding and contracting without fading or pealing while allowing for tight bending, folding and tight crimping.
- Non toxic and 100% recyclable.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion.