VMZINC is 99.995% pure zinc with the mandatory traces of Titanium, Copper and Aluminium to give mechanical strength. ARBS are proud to be a supplier of VMZINC®, who have been manufacturing quality rolled zinc for external roofing, wall cladding and rainwater systems systems since 1837.
VMZINC have been manufacturing the highest quality rolled zinc for external roofing, wall cladding and rainwater systems since 1837. VMZINC is 100% recyclable, 100% natural and extremely durable. *Zinc is non-ferrous (does not contain Iron) and will not rust with age.
Zinc cladding, like other metal finishes is used to strengthen the qualities of design and architecture, with stunning results.
- Extremely malleable making complex shapes and curvature possible.
- Large range of panel applications allowing for customisation.
- Non-combustible building material. VMZINC is tested to AS 1530.1- Combustibility test for building materials, components and structures’. VMZINC material is non-combustible, with a spread of flame index of 0.
- Large range of surface finishes for both pre-weathered and natural zinc.
- Weather resistant panel applications that have been internally and externally tested for wind resistance.
- In Australia a zinc roof or facade should easily last 70 to 100 years in an urban or rural environment with little to no maintenance.